Homepage Boards Lounge Oblivious Gaming! Darksiders 2: Death LIves

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    E.J.
    Keymaster

If you’re a long time comic book fan then you probably know that name of Joe Maduriera. I for one love the man’s work and the way that he would execute some of that heavily influenced anime style on his pages was a thing of beauty! I was sad to see “Joe Mad” leave the comic book scene at the turn of the century but the man was living his dream of being in the video game industry and for one to chase one’s dream is commendable!

Though Darksiders orginal incarnation wasn’t Joe’s first attempt in the world of video games, it was undoubtedly his finest and most visibly popular production.

Now we have the sequel to the and I cannot wait to see what this one has in store for us to delight to. At the end of the last game the final seal was broken calling the reaming Horsemen after War’s last campaign and instead of continuing War’s plight, we’re given a new character to experience in Death, pictured here in Joe Mad’s brilliant style!

It has been reported that the story featured in this second installment of the sereies will take place in the same time frame as the last with appearances by the two remaining Horesmen, Stryfe and  Fury. I can’t wait to see this one unfold as I love the story and game play of the last volume!
    I wonder if Vulgrim will return with his creepy little shop!

Check out the video below for some impressive Monster Mech trashing by Death!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.